11 – Pain lasting more than 4 weeks
You should see a doctor. You may not necessarily have cancer, but you definitely need an appointment.
So if it’s testicular cancer, you’ll have testicular pain, and if it’s bone cancer, your bones will hurt. Bone pain can also be caused by leukemia.
Take care of yourself. See a doctor and have your tests done regularly. Listen to your body and it can save your life!
Thanks for reading | Please share the article to spread knowledge 🙂
Our Latests articles :
- How to Keep Dogs Warm in the Winter [Veterinarian recommendations]
- Woman Discovered the Fat-Loss Code Missed by Modern Medicine And Lost 84lbs
- Stop Sleeping on Your Stomach ! (why and how to do it?)
- Kim Kardashian won $2.7 million in a lawsuit accusing fast-fashion brand Missguided of ‘knocking off’ her clothes
- Kylie Jenner Claps Back at A-Rod Over Met Gala Convo